- Registration for Regular (full credit) courses is closed for K-12.
- Registration for *Credit Retrieval courses (K-12) is closed!
* Credit Retrieval courses are specially designed classes for students who are seeking to retrieve partial credit for courses they have already taken.
Welcome to Internet Academy's Online Application. Before beginning your online application you may want to read through our informational pages.
- Internet Academy waives tuition for Washington state students (some exceptions do apply).
- A "full time student" has five courses.
- Our administration will review your application and may make modifications based on a review of the student's documents and the amount of time remaining in the semester.
- Whether the student is new or returning, all students must fill out a new application every year; state requirements change yearly and we might need new information.
- The application may take anywhere from 15-45 minutes to complete, depending on what information you have on-hand. You may save and return to your application.
- To begin simply view our application road map and then choose where the student is located. We look forward to seeing your application!
1. Road map of iA's online application process:
2. Please choose where the student is located:
for Washington State
Those residing outside Federal Way's district.
for Out of State
Those residing outside Washington state.