- Registration for Summer courses is closed!
- Registration for Fall courses is open! Fall classes begin Sept 3rd, 2014. Open to all grades, K-12.
- Returning? Please fill out a new application (WA State requires new information every year).
- Internet Academy waives tuition for Washington state students. Some exceptions do apply, for example Summer courses because these are outside of our regular school year.
- A "full time student" has five (5) courses.
- Our admin will review your application and may make modifications based on a review of the student's documents and the amount of time remaining in the semester.
- You will receive an email when our staff has reviewed your application.
Please choose where the student is located.
The application may take 15-45 minutes, depending on what information you have on-hand.
You may save and return to your application.
Those students residing outside Federal Way's district.
Out of State
Those students residing outside Washington state.
Credit Retrieval courses are specially designed
classes for students who are seeking to retrieve
partial credit for courses they have already taken.